MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) is a type of agreement between two or more parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action in the field of academic, research and education. MOU proceeds close cooperation to secure considerable benefits in educational institutions.
An MOU was signed between S.S. Jain Subodh Girls P.G. College, Sanganer and ICT Academy to train faculty and students of college through various initiatives of the Academy. The ICT Academy offers Faculty Development Programs, Training Programs, Skill Development Initiatives, Research Industry Institute Interaction and Nurturing Innovation etc.
• This membership model is developed to benefit the higher educational institutions across the nation to enable.
• Continuous Capacity Development of Faculty Members.
• Stronger Industry Interaction and Collaboration.
• Keeping Pace with Technology Advancements.
• Partnership for Academy Development.
• Foundational Skills Development of Students.
• Support for Researches.
• Inspiring Students Contests and Initiatives.
• Access to Research from Global Organization.
• Services aligned to support requirements of NAAC, NBA and accreditations.
MOU was signed between S.S. Jain Subodh Girls P.G. College, Sanganer and Ahan Foundation to educate, train and support students in an all-encompassing manner to maximize their quality of life and enable them to each dignity and respect for themselves in the mainstream society. The Ahan will provide knowledge and instructions to the students to learn, understand and feel joy to help others by conducting various activities like hygienic awareness, health sanitization, female literacy, awareness for adult education, self-defence activities, cognizance on cyber-crime, ban on plastic awareness programs and holding educational workshops etc.