A hostel life is a union of diverse cultures and different upbringings, which blends into a harmony for a rich and memorable experience.
The cost of discipline is always less than the price of Regret; So, self-discipline is the biggest investment for success in life.
My warm greetings to all the hostellers, their parents living in India, and other parts of the world, and esteemed visitors of this website.
Here, we not only take efforts to provide its students a neat and clean environment and a comfortable place to live in, but encourage them to live in discipline. We understand discipline is the key to success and career building; hence we promote self-discipline among students.
The infrastructure is fastened with amenities like 24 hour power supply, cold and hot water availability, Wi-Fi connectivity, clean and hygienic environment, spacious and comfortable rooms, central air conditioning cooling system, clean toilets, periodic disinfection of building, mess with dedicated staff, nutritious menu with variety, activity room, playgrounds, 24 hours medical facility and 24-hour security.
The resident students are encouraged to participate in cultural and social activities round the year. Colorful evenings of songs and dances are common on the campus. Talent shows, dramatics and literary events are organized from time to time. The inmates of the hostel are encouraged to live in harmony, as a big family, offering each other a helping hand whenever required.
As you spend your days here, gradually you will find that the life here has inculcated a high degree of integrity, mindfulness, cooperation and open-mindedness.
It also becomes the highest obligation and responsibility of all residents that they must keep the hostel free from Polythene, Alcohol, Smoke etc. to ensure a pollution free environment and refrain themselves from being part of any unlawful act including ragging.
It gives me immense pleasure to welcome you all to be a part of this hostel that strives to provide students a safe and secure atmosphere with utmost care.
My warm wishes for an outstanding academic career.
- Good location and well connected to public transport
- Eco friendly and neat & clean environment
- Room with proper lighting and furniture
- Best quality mess and canteen with safe and purified drinking water
- Indoor sports room and lush green playground
- Hostel supportive Management and staff
- CCTV facility for an enhanced safety of the hostel
- Tie-up for 24 hours medical support, Doctor on call.
- Recreation room with television
- Solar panels
- Hostel events and activities
- Air cooled Rooms
- Pick up and drop off facilities during exams
HOSTEL RULES & REGULATION
- Admission will be valid for one academic year only. A Boarder must observe strict discipline regarding her conduct, mannerisms and behaviour in the hostel, in the dining hall and in the campus. Deliberate damage to the hostel property, use of abusive language and any kind of misconduct are punishable offences and may lead to expulsion from the hostel.
- Proper dress code should be followed while the Boarder is in the hostel . Shorts, Capris & Deep Sandos are not allowed in the Hostel. No left over in the plate is allowed while eating in the Hostel mess.
- Every Boarder should be in the hostel by 7:00 PM summer and 6.00 PM in winter season. If she has to stay out after the said timing owing to any special reason, she must obtain prior permission from the warden.
- A boarder must obtain a valid out pass while going out of the campus. Visitors are not allowed inside the hostel. Only the parent/guardian whose name and photograph has been registered in the hostel admission form is authorized to take student with her/him. No boarder is allowed to go out of the college premises without seeking written permission from the principal /warden. Occasional permission can be granted on very special (only emergency) grounds. Visiting hours as mentioned.
Saturday: 4 00PM. to 6.30 PM.
Sunday: 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 PM.
- Mobile phones ( after 8:30 pm ), Electronic gadgets, Music system, other things like Electric iron, Gold ornaments and other things of monetary value are strictly prohibited.
- A boarder can be permitted to go to her home town only in vacation days .She must return to the Hostel on the re-opening day of the college. A late fees of Rs 100-per day will be charged from the defaulter.If the Boarder is absent from the hostel for more than 10 days without information, her registration may be cancelled.
- Fighting or groupism will lead to expulsions of the Boarder.
- Every Boarder shall keep the room neat and clean .She shall take proper care of the furniture and fixtures handed over to her. Charges for any damages to the property as well as to the furniture and fixtures caused by student negligence will be recovered from the students staying in the said room The hostel authorities have the right to enter and inspect the room at any time, even in the absence of Boader. In case of loss of study table and cupboard keys, fine of Rs 250 will be paid by the Boader.
- Boarder will be required to vacate the room within 3 days on completion of the scheduled examination each year .
- Before leaving the hostel, a Boarder must pay all dues and hand over the charge of room and other material in satisfactory condition to the warden.
- Student suffering from any contagious disease will not be allowed to stay in the hostel. Decision of the Principal/In charge in this regard will be final .
- The college will not be responsible for any identification against any claims due to illness, accident or mishap.